Perfect Attendance Pays - Cash in With 10!
The Anchorage School District announces the 2018 attendance program, a call to action for ASD high school students. BP has contributed $12,600 for the year-long program, rewarding high school students who come to school every day for 10 days with a chance to win $100 throughout the school year.
The rules for ASD students:
- Prizes are only open to eligible participants. An eligible participant is an ASD high school student fully enrolled in (taking 4 or more classes) and attending an ASD school where attendance is officially recorded.
- The following students are not eligible for this contest: students enrolled in ASD homeschool programs and students enrolled in New Path High School or McLaughlin Youth Center.
- There is a prize of $100.00 for each comprehensive high school and for the alternative high schools collectively. The prizes will be awarded for each identified ten-day period. Eligible participants are students in grades 9-12 who are absent from no more than one class period during each identified ten-day period.
- Contest eligibility is based on a student’s official attendance record for each identified 10-day period.
- For each prize identified, one winner will be drawn at random from those students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- ASD is responsible for the identification of students eligible for prizes and for conducting the random draws.
Identified 8-10 day periods for drawings:
- October 30 – November 9 (9 day period)
- November 13 – November 22 (8 day period)
- November 27 – December 8 (10 day period)
- December 11 – December 21 (9 day period)
- January 8 – January 19 (9 day period)
- January 22 – February 2 (10 day period)
- February 5 – February 16 (10 day period)
- February 26 – March 8 (9 day period)
- March 19 – March 30 (10 day period)
- April 2 – April 13 (10 day period)
- April 16 – April 27 (10 day period)
- April 30 – May 11 (10 day period)