Using a group insight platform called ThoughtExchange, participants will share their thoughts, identify what is most valuable and view results of the feedback provided. The online platform will begin in November.
- Parents will receive a personalized link via email.
- Community members may participate through the following link: http://asdk12.thoughtexchange.com/invitation
Community conversations 6-8 p.m. on the following dates:
Sign up to attend
Each event will be limited to 140 participants
See the slides that will be used in the community conversation meetings.
- Email the School Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a suggestion to the online budget comment box
- Communicate with your legislators:
Testify at Anchorage School Board meetings. Budget readings and votes will be held Feb. 1 and 16. Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m.
Budget timeline 2015-16
Click for larger version
If your organization or community group would like a budget presentation, please contact us at email@example.com.