Answers to frequently asked Classified questions

My PIN/fob isn’t working. What do I do?
If you are a new employee, please allow up to a week for your information to be entered in our payroll system.

If you continue to have trouble, call us at 742-4115 so that we may troubleshoot the issue.

If you have lost your fob, please complete the EmpCenter Key Fob Replacement form, HR #063, found in the Forms and Publications Library, and bring it to the Human Resources front desk. There is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost FOB.
How do I find my employee PIN needed to clock into EmpCenter if I don’t have my FOB?
  • To find your PIN, log into the District Connection at
  • In the right column under Other Resources, click the link EmpCenter Employee ID. A new screen will open showing your PIN.
How do I change my address or phone number?
  • Submit the Address or Name Change Request form, HR #511 found in the Forms & Publications Library.
  • Mail, fax to 742-4176, send through district mail, or hand deliver to the Human Resources front counter.
How do I change my name?
  • Please come to the Benefits office along with the following items: Address or Name Change Request form, HR #511 and your social security card showing the new name. At your visit, our Benefits team will also update insurance and retirement information.
  • Once processed through the Benefits front desk, Human Resources will update your name in your employee record and pass the request on to the IT Help Desk, who will update your computer accesses. The IT Help Desk will email you an access questionnaire to help them in the process; please watch for it and reply to it promptly for best service.
  • It may take up to two weeks after your questionnaire is received by the IT Help Desk for the name change to occur. You will have access under your former name up until the point that your name is changed. If after your name change form and social security card are received by HR you have not received the IT Help Desk access questionnaire or otherwise heard from IT in this timeframe, please call the IT Help Desk at 742-4615, option 1.
Human Resources Team contact information:

EEO FAQs   |   FMLA FAQs   |   ADA FAQs   |   Certificated Employee FAQs  |  Benefits FAQs 

Anchorage School District website accessibility and nondiscrimination notice. The Anchorage School District is an equal opportunity provider.