Key Dates for Spring 2017 Lottery
January 1: Lottery system starts accepting applications
March 23: 5:00PM Deadline for Lottery Applications
March 24: Date of Lottery
March 27-31: Schools validate accepted and wait lists
March 31: Parent notification of lottery results. Both accepted and wait-listed families will be notified. Parents will have two school days (48 Hours) after notification to accept or decline results of lottery.
March 31: Lottery system will reopen for applications for the 2017-2018 lottery.
*A second lottery will be held in July 2017 (details to follow).
- Japanese Partial Immersion Program K-12
- Russian Partial Immersion Program K-12
- German Partial Immersion Program K-8
- Spanish Two-Way Immersion Program K-12
- Spanish Partial Immersion Program K-12
- Chinese Partial Immersion Program K-1